A little bit of this, a little bit of that, and a whole bunch of YARN! This is Me! This is my life.....
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
I've cozied a frap!
I have become addicted to my morning frap from starbucks...well, not the good ones that are frozen with whipped cream...the ones from Wallyworld....yeah right, like I would get outta bed and drive to starbucks in the morning.....hehehe
Anyhoo....I had all these bottles laying around and I took action! lol
Here is the first 3....
There will be many more in my future.... Now what am I gonna put in them???? Change, pencils, pens, Lishy mentioned flowers...but I don't know if she realizes....I can kill a plastic flower! lol
Mmmmmmm.....actually just finished drinking another this very minute!....=)
My wonderful friend Lishy brought me crack yesterday!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! You know I am talking about yarn, right????
We ordered together from knitpicks. I of course have start-itis and want to start something new right away with it...
I'm trying to be good and working faithfully on my tank!
Not much else going on in the land of Amy G....
On number 3 of my books that are keeping me up at night and taking all my thoughts...in a good way that is!!!
My brakes went out in my car. ...Sunday.....won't be fixed until tomorrow...maybe today if we all cross our fingers and the guy who is fixing them hasn't drank a six pack yet....
The funny thing about this is......instead of my car parked outside...there is a Jeep Cherokee...and who's is it you may ask???? Why, it's my 15 year old daughter's....who doesn't have a license!!!!! The ex bought it for her! She says I may drive it...but if I crash it I gotta pay for it....and I can't get too attached cause it's HERS! Dang!
I still dream of mini coopers.........
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
The pattern is easy and I hope it will turn out cute on me like in the picture.....I will be making mine a little bit longer and gonna just wear a cami under it.
The other cool thing.....the picture is taken on my enV2, my new cell phone. Instead of taking the camera, snapping a picture, plugging it into the computer, downloading, etc....all I did was take the picture and emailed it to myself! Cool Beans!!!! and it's not a bad picture!!!
Went to the tanning bed last night as usual on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Had this bright idea to go in the stand up and work on my pale undy arms......which now I shall say are joyiously pink and tingly...ooooh fun! NOT!
Finished for the most part last night the secret crochet project and just like I figured it looks pretty weirdorama and will probably be transformed quickly into something else or thrown in the closet with my other non finished or non fullfilled dreams!
My world on myspace has been superdeedooper quiet the last few days.....my two friends who brighten my days on there.....are hiding from me and my lovely wit! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I feel so unloved!!!!!.........=(
Can you tell from the happy mood what week it is in the month????? ROFLOL! No wonder people are running and hiding from me!!!!!!.....It's such a joy being a woman, ain't it???? It's not like I am an emotional sensitive chick anyways....it's like tripled now!!!! Can it just be next week and I can be lively, jumpy, lala again! Cause I know I and probably everyone else likes that chick better!!!!! hehehehe
And... thank you very much to that certain person....we won't metion any names...who freakily asked me if I believed in ghosts.....cause I do....and I swear since they asked this question I have seen people out of the corner of my eye and when I turn ...they ain't there! I am hoping like heck they are my mom or guardian angels and not just more people to come and torment me cause you know I got enough of those!
Happy Hump Day!!!! I bet camels are really happy today!!!!!!....=)
Some meme stuff and then I promise I will shut up and go back to my dark quiet corner....
1. What's for breakfast? A Starbucks frap....ummmm from Wal-Mart and some chocolate cookies...yep!!! I told you what week it was!
2. Do you read a newspaper daily? no
3. What do you do when you can't sleep? I stay awake quite unhappily!
4. Say a word that sums up your mood. Gloomy
5. Do you remember your dreams? Yes, and some of them are awesome!
6. Name something from your dream last night. I dreamt I was at the tanning bed, in the tanning bed, and I wasn't alone...not gonna say anything more!
7. Name a food that describes you. something oohy gooey fattening....you know good and bad all wrapped up together!
8. Today you are wearing: my pjs...a t shirt that has fireworks on it and jammie pants that have squirrells and "feelin nutty" on them.
9. What's in your pockets? don't have any
10. Did you sing in the shower today? no......i take baths and haven't made it in that direction yet...
11. What's the last song you heard? Don't know what it is called but Jessie was listening to it last night and it was sickly loving and about "I'll be your stars at night" or something like that.
12. Looking forward to the holidays? which ones?
13. Where do you want to be this instant? back in bed!
14. What's for lunch? can I just finish breakfast first???
15. What's something you would like to do soon? I think everyone knows that answer!!!!!
16. Reading anything now? What is it? The River House
17. What's for dinner? geezzzzzzzzzzzz....stop it about the food!!!!
18. A favorite part of the day is: getting messages, texts,talking and spending time with friends!
19. Are you happy? for the most part, yes......you can't tell can you?????hehehehe
Gonna go back to bed now!!!! UGH!!!!!
Friday, July 18, 2008
When someone smiles at you, do you smile back? Well, of course I do! I love smiles and smiling! The only exception is when the Teenager does her evil, want something grin...Then I run like Hell!!!!....hehehe
Describe the flooring in your home. Do you have carpet, hardwood, vinyl, a mix? I have brown carpet in my whole apartment except kitchen and bathroom that have vinyl.
Write a sentence with only 5 words, but all of the words have to start with the first letter of your first name. An absolutely amazing adventure awaits!......How's that????
Do you know anyone whose life has been touched by adoption? Yep! Kristi!!! with triplets!
Name 2 blue things. ummmmm.....balls and.......my couch.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
So.....here is what I am working on....as you can see, crocheted, granny....but what in the heck is it???? I'm not telling!!!! Not yet atleast. It's something I am designing myself, don't know if the color is gonna work, but it can be the test model...and the best thing of all.....if it don't work....it's like a Transformer....it can be ripped out and made into something that does work....
Updates to follow...hopefully soon cause I really want this to work up fast!
And I know the question is right there on the tips of your tongues.....and the answer is YES!!!!! She did!!!!!....
I cozied my phone!!!!!! hehehehehe
Yes, life with a teenager, we all go through it don't we. Moms are supposed to rock though, right? Not be pummeled with them???
She knows exactly what she is doing and what she is saying. And she knows how it will effect me...
She's a teenager! It's all about her!
But...for once in my life...I would love it if someone put their arms around me and said "Amy, it's all about you!"...not for the rest of my life...but hey a few minutes, an hour, a day would be nice!
Because... a lot of the people I cared about are takers, not givers. And I myself am running out of things to give!
Ok, thanks for letting me vent.....now back to the real world!
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
After 2 and a half years...I switched back to verizon and a new phone!!!
I love it!!!!
The best part....the keyboard! Cause I love texting like any woman does!
And!!!! I finally have my first camera phone and don't have to carry my camera around anymore!
The bonus....when they found out where I worked....I got $200 worth of free assessories, a discount, a longer warranty, and the mail in rebate instantly! WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
I told the guy that I probably would sell the stuff on ebay......or share with the other 2 people I know who have the same phone. hehehe
Friday, July 11, 2008
When was the last time you had your hair cut/trimmed? I find this question quite humorous because truefully I have not had a hair cut since April 2007! My hair stopped growing and has thinned out badly! I may be bald soon! I blame it on lack of sex! They both happened at the same time you know!
Name one thing you miss about being a child. Seeing life and the world through innocent eyes and not having the baggage and the heartaches that come with being an adult.
Pick one: butter, margarine, olive oil. Butter Baby!!!! and also....Ranch, please!!!!
If you could learn another language, which one would you pick, and why? Menspeak...so then I would know what they really were meaning!
Finish this sentence: In 5 years I expect to be… 5 years older dammit!
Wednesday, July 09, 2008
It went wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than I thought it was gonna go. I am so thankful for my friends who came to visit at the store and helped keep me sane. I would list all 6 of you...but you know who you are!
It went really fast!
I got some crocheting done!
I got to read!
My favorite boy and my favorite girl from school came to the store to see me and I got hugs and flying squirrell jumps! hehehe
A very close friend that I have not seen in 6 years came in and it was awesome and I can't wait to catch up with her more!!!!
We sold every last stinkin firework in the building!
The Bossman was his typical self. I knew it was gonna be that way .....but instead of letting it get me down....I ignored him and as said above....my friends were there for me!
The flood..... what a mess! And I felt so trapped and helpless at the store, when I wanted to be out there helping the ones I care about!
And you know for all those that came to the store that I wanted to see....you always have those that come and they won't leave! UGH! But I remained calm and no one got hurt! hehehe
I swear the last couple of days before the 4th that the bags under my eyes hung down to my knees! ROFLOL!
Sunday, July 06, 2008
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope, I was actually supposed to be named Timothy Lewis...hehe
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Last night. It was a great stress reliever!
3. Do you like your handwriting? I print everything.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I like Honey Ham and I think it's called Old Fashioned Loaf.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? The Jessie,15
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Hell yes! I am fun!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Who me???
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Maybe
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Coco Pebbles
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Never
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Definitely! I think I've proven that!
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Any and all!
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their eyes and smile. Butts are nice too!
15. RED OR PINK? Pink...duhhhhhhh
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I don't know how to get what I really want.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My mom and the one with the oven. hehehehe
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? ummmm...I'm not wearing either at the moment.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Pringles
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The fizz in my can of Diet Cherry Pepsi
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Passionate Purple.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Cake baking, honeysuckle, the scent of a man...ROFLOL!
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Asssssssssssssss
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Of course! She is my best friend and part time therapist!
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football, ice skating, wrestling
27. HAIR COLOR? Brown, some blonde
28. EYE COLOR? Green
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes
30. FAVORITE FOOD? mac n cheese, brownies, and Garcia's!
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Both
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Untraceable
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Black
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer!
35. HUGS OR KISSES? I'll take both and lots please!
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? sugar cream pie
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Lishy
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND ? Well...considering only 3 people read my blog....
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Grand Avenue by Joy Fielding
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? It's a chinese rug
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? nuttin, don't have cable
42. FAVORITE SOUND? laughter, music, and sweet words coming from sweet people
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Pennsylvania
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I have many! hehehehe
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Columbus, Indiana
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Everyone
48. WHAT TIME IS IT NOW? 1:24 p.m.
Tuesday, July 01, 2008
Spud's....I know you mean well...but pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee do not come to the store. The mean bossman is giving me grief about it and I need to get some work done. Hope you understand.
Till I return.......don't have too much fun!!!!