A little bit of this, a little bit of that, and a whole bunch of YARN! This is Me! This is my life.....

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

200

This is my 200th post to this blog! Wow! It is exciting!!!! But...I have been posting on here for 2 and a half years....so maybe I should have hit 200 a long time ago!!!! hehehe

My wonderful friend Lishy brought me crack yesterday!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! You know I am talking about yarn, right????

We ordered together from knitpicks. I of course have start-itis and want to start something new right away with it...

I'm trying to be good and working faithfully on my tank!

Not much else going on in the land of Amy G....

On number 3 of my books that are keeping me up at night and taking all my thoughts...in a good way that is!!!

My brakes went out in my car. ...Sunday.....won't be fixed until tomorrow...maybe today if we all cross our fingers and the guy who is fixing them hasn't drank a six pack yet....

The funny thing about this is......instead of my car parked outside...there is a Jeep Cherokee...and who's is it you may ask???? Why, it's my 15 year old daughter's....who doesn't have a license!!!!! The ex bought it for her! She says I may drive it...but if I crash it I gotta pay for it....and I can't get too attached cause it's HERS! Dang!

I still dream of mini coopers.........

1 comment:

WookWitch said...

So when is your car going to be fixed? Or do you even care at this point? ;-)