A little bit of this, a little bit of that, and a whole bunch of YARN! This is Me! This is my life.....

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thoughts for Thursday

I don't seem to be doing my one important job very well these last few days... That is the job of mother. The Teenager has cut me to the core the last three days with her hateful words and actions. At times I don't know if I am coming or going... and all because I don't bow to her and give her what she wants.

Yes, life with a teenager, we all go through it don't we. Moms are supposed to rock though, right? Not be pummeled with them???

She knows exactly what she is doing and what she is saying. And she knows how it will effect me...

She's a teenager! It's all about her!

But...for once in my life...I would love it if someone put their arms around me and said "Amy, it's all about you!"...not for the rest of my life...but hey a few minutes, an hour, a day would be nice!

Because... a lot of the people I cared about are takers, not givers. And I myself am running out of things to give!

Ok, thanks for letting me vent.....now back to the real world!

No comments: