A little bit of this, a little bit of that, and a whole bunch of YARN! This is Me! This is my life.....

Friday, July 11, 2008

F.F. my Friends!!!

TGIF!!!!! It's Friday so.....it's FEAST time again!!!!

Appetizer

When was the last time you had your hair cut/trimmed? I find this question quite humorous because truefully I have not had a hair cut since April 2007! My hair stopped growing and has thinned out badly! I may be bald soon! I blame it on lack of sex! They both happened at the same time you know!

Soup

Name one thing you miss about being a child. Seeing life and the world through innocent eyes and not having the baggage and the heartaches that come with being an adult.

Salad

Pick one: butter, margarine, olive oil. Butter Baby!!!! and also....Ranch, please!!!!

Main Course

If you could learn another language, which one would you pick, and why? Menspeak...so then I would know what they really were meaning!

Dessert

Finish this sentence: In 5 years I expect to be… 5 years older dammit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remember I gave you one hint about men speak.The example about the Guy who told his girlfriend she could stay with him.I can't give you any more man secrets or they will take away my decoder ring.