A little bit of this, a little bit of that, and a whole bunch of YARN! This is Me! This is my life.....

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Halloween

Borrowed from Spuds...

1. Favorite Halloween T.V. special:It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown
2. Favorite home made costume:The first year at my school job I was "The Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly"
3. To trick or to treat?:Treat of course
4. Freddie,Jason or Michael?: Got to go with Jason
5. Favorite treat? Reese Cups and M & Ms
6. Favorite Trick?: When we dared a male friend to try on his wifes red crotchless lace full body stocking and pushed him outside, locked the doors, and turned on all the outside lights!!!! I never laughed so hard in my life!
7. Last time you dressed up to go trick or treating? I dress up every year for school.
8. Did you trick or treat every year as a kid? I only got to go once as a kid. I was a country girl.
9. If you got to dress up this year what would you go as? I usually put cat ears on and a tail. I could go as the Incredible Sexless Woman........roflol!
10. If you could would you go trick or treating now? Sure
11. Scariest movie? Actually it is Final Destination...that movie freaks me out!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Later I'll have a story for y'all yo share also.

Anonymous said...

Well we're waiting.What was you other candy corn project?Until you tell I'm just going to assume its a bra to match the G-string.