A little bit of this, a little bit of that, and a whole bunch of YARN! This is Me! This is my life.....

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Unconscious Mutterings

Ok, the idea of this meme is to type the first thing that pops into your head after each word...


Traditional :: boring
Popeye ::he loved Olive even though she was butt ugly.
Gin :: sounds good right now
Harsh :: the truth
Topless :: scary
The thing :: Love, what we all want and will fight for.
Defiant :: to be happy
Huge :: swelling of sprained ankle
Food :: chinese sounds good right now.
Lenny :: Squiggy

This came from http://subliminal.lunanina.com

And now some mutterings of my own.....
Sprained my ankle on the 17th. Still have days of swelling and painfullness. Hopefully it will be better by the time school starts because if it isn't I will be living on Tylenol, with all the standing I do.

There hasn't been any pictures on this blog for a while for good reason. The camera batteries or charger bit the big one. Bought some regular batteries but don't know what to take a picture of anyways....

Not much happening in the crafty stuff. I am "planning" my next prodject though. Found a really pretty kimono sweater thingy that I would love to make (knit). Just trying to figure out what color, what yarn, etc...

Well that's all for now.


No comments: