A little bit of this, a little bit of that, and a whole bunch of YARN! This is Me! This is my life.....

Friday, August 03, 2007

It's That Day Again....

Appetizer
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how polite are you? I think 10 most of the time, but if you f with me , look out!

Soup
What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud? I think the commercial with the cookies in the car singing and being snatched out is freakin hilarious!

Salad
Who is your favorite cartoon character? I don't know if this counts but....Dot from Bugs Life. She's feisty, cute, and tattood on my ankle.

Main Course
Tell about the funniest teacher you ever had. hmmmmmm..... I don't like teachers....They are evil!!!!! ROTFLMAO!

Dessert
Complete this sentence: I strongly believe that __my dreams will come true!____________________.


Further info....

Got a new frig, stove, and flooring in kitchen and bathroom.

Still reading Harry Potter.

Snapped the ankle again getting into the car yesterday. Can't win for nothin! OUCH!

Am spending a lot of "alone" time with myself. Don't know if it's helping or not......Just couldn't go on with the way things were.


1 comment:

WookWitch said...

Soooo? You never told me what you thought of Harry Potter!