A little bit of this, a little bit of that, and a whole bunch of YARN! This is Me! This is my life.....

Friday, July 27, 2007

It's Friday.....Must be a Feast!

Appetizer
Describe a toy you remember from your childhood. Kermit the Frog was my favorite stuffed animal. My sister used to torture him to make me cry! LOL

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest) how observant are you? 10! After "being in the dark" 5 years ago , I now have to be on my toes!

Salad
Where would you rather be at this very moment? Anywhere, anyplace as long as I am laughing and smiling.

Main Course
When was the last time you learned something new? Everyday! That's what life is.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I have _fallen__________ but I haven’t __given up__________. (That's a little humor about my ankle.....that is really achey today cause of the rain coming.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't recall torturing Kermie... Your barbies yes, Kermie, not so much. ;o)