A little bit of this, a little bit of that, and a whole bunch of YARN! This is Me! This is my life.....

Friday, February 03, 2006

Top 10 of 2005

Well I've only read one book so far in 2006 and it's already February! I need to get on it.

Thought I would post my Top 10 reads of last year....

1. Angry Housewives Eating Bonbons by Lorna Landvik
2. These is my Words-The Diary of Sarah Agnes Prine 1881-1901, Arizona Territories by Nancy E. Turner
3. The Giver by Lois Lowry
4. My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult
5. Every Boy's Got One by Meg Cabot
6. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
7. Shopaholic Ties The Knot by Sophie Kinsella
8. 16 Lighthouse Road by Debbie Macomber
9. The Shop on Blossom Street by Debbie Macomber
10. Book Lust- Recommended reading for every mood,moment,and reason by Nancy Pearl

I should be reading now! We had a half day off from school. But am I?????????? Nooooooooo! =)

I am giving the book club knitting and crochet lessons tonight. Should be fun!

No comments: