A little bit of this, a little bit of that, and a whole bunch of YARN! This is Me! This is my life.....

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Fun Friday!

Some of the book club got together at D's house to have crochet and knitting lessons last night. It sure was fun!!!! I think we are going to have to come up with a "Chicks with Sticks" group too!!!!
Here I am , in the middle, showing Sassy and Suzy how to crochet a chain, while Sassy and D's daughters look too.

After 2 lessons at knitting D is doing great! And we figured out how she keeps adding a stitch to each of her rows!

Wow! Suzy hadn't picked up a knitting needle in 25 years and she already brought a square for our afghan. I showed her how to knit her stitches on , she was a quick learner.

We had a blast last night. They kept thanking me for the lessons but I said STOP!!!!! because they were such good students , I didn't have to teach them much.
I have another picture but I can't seem to get it on here. I will try again in a little bit.

No comments: