A little bit of this, a little bit of that, and a whole bunch of YARN! This is Me! This is my life.....

Sunday, January 22, 2012

This Week with the Pink # 2

What a foggy day! But atleast, my friends, the ice melted.


FO's: I had 2 this week! I am making preemie hats for charity. I crocheted 2 using bits of leftover I Love This Cotton. They are so soft and so cute. My goal, keeping with other 2012 goals, is to make 12 hats.


WIPS: While watching "The Knitgirllls" I worked on the Hedgerows shawl. It is big enough for a small dog now.


While watching my t.v. shows I knit on the Rapunzel Scarf and the One Skein Chevron Scarf.


At the laundry mat today with Lishy, I worked on the blue preemie cap.

While watching another podcast "Around The Twist" I started another preemie hat today.


Reading: I finished "The Best of Me" by Nicholas Sparks this week. I was not happy with the ending of this one. Seriously Nicholas??? UGH

I started "Bellefleur" by Joyce Carol Oates. I am doing a buddy read with my BFF Cathy. She gave me a copy of the book for Christmas. I've read it before when it first came out in the 80's. I loved it then in all it's dark and twisted and mixed up glory. This time it is going very very very slow. Wish me luck!


Song: I absolutely adore the song "Faster" by Matt Nathanson. It makes me smile and happy.


Randomness: I am contemplating knitting a pair of socks for myself. I have only knit one pair of socks before and they were for Cathy a couple of years ago. At the time I swore I would never knit another pair in my life but now...hmmm, we shall see.


I am enjoying all the projects I have going but I have startitis!!!! I wanna start so many new things. Somebody stop me!!! ;)


Have a good week my friends, till next time, needle on!

No comments: