A little bit of this, a little bit of that, and a whole bunch of YARN! This is Me! This is my life.....

Monday, January 16, 2012

This Week with the Pink # 1

Ok, here goes... What I've been up to this past week:

FO's:
Crocheted one skein scarf from Stitch n Bitch in I Love This Yarn in Secrets colorway. (1)

WIPs:
 While I watch The Knitgirllls podcast I am knitting on "Hedgerows" a shawl using Cascade Heritage Hand Paint in Briar Rose colorway. The shawl is big enough for a small cat right now. ;)

While watching my t.v. shows (Once Upon a Time, The Bachelor, Vampire Diaries, and Grey's Anatomy) I am knitting "Rapunzel's Curly Q Scarf" with I love This Yarn sport weight in the Seascape multi colorway.

While at the laundry mat with Lishy I am crocheting a one skein scarf in a chevron pattern using I Love This Yarn Overdyed in the Brileybug colorway.

Books:
Finished "The Violet's of March" by Sarah Jio (1). I thought it was very good.
Almost finished with "The Best Of Me" by Nicholas Sparks. About 40 pages to go and really hope it doesn't end up sad like most of his books do.Read both on my nook.

Misc. Not much else going on in the Pink world.lol. It was great to have a 3 day weekend though. ;)

I will try to have pictures with my projects in next week's post. My phone/ camera has been acting a bit wonky the last few days and is not doing anything I ask it to do. lol

Until next week friends...

No comments: