A little bit of this, a little bit of that, and a whole bunch of YARN! This is Me! This is my life.....

Monday, July 19, 2010

Kinda here???

I made it through another summer fireworks season. Like always.....think this will have been my last! lol

Got to hang out with good friends, see old friends, meet amazing new people...but along with all that I had the usual drama! =( UGH!

The teenager is back with me 24/7.

And lets not forget the "elephant ankles"! OMG! That was so gross and soooooooo painful!

Now its time to enjoy my vacation till school starts back up. Am cleaning house.....in both ways....my real house and just cleaning and weeding the drama and losers from my life!

Haven't really been into the yarn so much. I can still feel the want of it, to do something amazing....just going through a downtime. Should pick back up after the "yarn crawl!"

2 comments:

Lost Lishy said...

Wheeeeeeeee! lol

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear the teenager is back

Have a great summer you deserve it