A little bit of this, a little bit of that, and a whole bunch of YARN! This is Me! This is my life.....

Sunday, April 04, 2010

Today in Amy's World...

Let's see if I can get things in the right order of happening...

Over the hoodie....cast on for new project.....120 stitches, got to 40 and said forget that shit!

Looked at some nice ARMS! roflol! =)~

Went to Wally and didn't like the first cart, it's wheel was wobbley, so got another......that kept getting louder and LOUDER as I pushed it along....people were staring!

Got home and was being Super Woman and trying to get everything taken out of the Jeep in one load. Made it to the kitchen where the 12 pack of pop went flying out of my hands!...So now I got an 8 pack, a sticky rug, and the lovely after smell of diet Cherry Dr. Pepper.

Got a new knitting magazine and it has the pattern I want in it. Have I cast on???? Ummmm no. I am obsessed with youtube and bejeweled.lol

Till the next update.........Arrrrrrrrr! I'm a turtle! =)~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had my sweater down to the last 3 rows and realized that I had left out I little step,arm holes,and frogged...........well more rows then I care to count.

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!!!
I finished the front of my sweater.
Going to cast on a sleeve when get back from running
.........hummmmmm....unless.. ..Are sweater vest out of style ??? lol
Have a great day Chick

Anonymous said...

I got to show off my sweater to someone and they were very impressed with it being a first attempt....well that is until they found out that I was the one knitting it