A little bit of this, a little bit of that, and a whole bunch of YARN! This is Me! This is my life.....

Saturday, March 28, 2009

In the Dark

This PINK chick did her GREEN part tonight. I turned off the lights and went un-plugged for Earth Hour.

I had all the makings of a romantic make-out session going on......the apartment was dimly lit with scented candles, 80's sappy love songs were playing in the background, and I was wearing something cleavage revealing..........just one thing missing........A MAN! ROFLOL!

So how did I spend my hour in the dark???? Well, I actually tried to knit. How hard would it be to knit stockinette???? I got half a row of the teenager's tank and split the yarn on a stitch. Instead of making it worse or trying to fix it with the sight of a bat I put it down.

I spent the rest of the hour watching the lightening and contemplating life's mysteries!

Note to self.....see if they make those light up knitting needles in circulars....

Now the lights are back on, the smell of orange dreamsicles lingers in the air, and the knit stitch is fixed.

2 comments:

Lost Lishy said...

Pretty picture!

Anonymous said...

Love the picture also.
I spend mine out by the pool with the critters sending good vibes to good people.Then Stump an Spud started fighting in my lap