A little bit of this, a little bit of that, and a whole bunch of YARN! This is Me! This is my life.....

Monday, December 29, 2008

Pink of the Week(3)

The Pink purchases today made at Hobby Lobby with my Christmas gift cards.....

2 pink sets of dpns...........Dee's couch ate one of my others and hasn't yet decided to spit it back out.

Wool in two shades of pink for either felted bowls or a cool purse on one of the labels.

Pink funfur yarn for a shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh project that I don't want to talk about quite yet.

2 skeins of worsted weight for my crocheted boots.

Pink glitter stickers.

and.....plastic craft lacing in 3 shades of pink for I have no idea what but....Hey!!!! It was on clearance for 32 cents!!!!

I know you are dying to ask so I will answer the question.....Yes!!!! the cashier said" You like Pink right????".......hehehehe

No comments: