A little bit of this, a little bit of that, and a whole bunch of YARN! This is Me! This is my life.....

Sunday, October 05, 2008

A Beautiful Sunday

It is a beautiful day! Wonderful weather....good friends.....yarn!

This yarnchick is not looking forward to the cooler days a coming! I really, really, really, really don't like socks!!!

The laundry mat was a litle warm inside so we hung out outside while the clothes dried.

Am I the only one who thinks it's funny that it looks like I have a ginormous yarn penis in that picture??????? ROFLOL!

2 comments:

Lost Lishy said...

ZOMG! Good thing it isn't partially under your shirt lol.

Anonymous said...

Well at least we can see your happy to be there.An you are right about "hanging out"I know what you mean about cold weather half the time I don't make out of the parking lot after till me shoes are in the back of the truck.