A little bit of this, a little bit of that, and a whole bunch of YARN! This is Me! This is my life.....

Monday, September 29, 2008

Sunday Starts


After waking up from a horrible nights sleep, I thought I was just gonna be in a cranky blah mood all day Sunday.......but it never fails when I get with Lishy!!!!!!......She brightened my mood and made my day fun and silly...just the way I like em!!!!!!!

We headed for our normal place...the laundry mat....where I think they are getting used to the two crazy girls who scatter yarn all over the tables.hehehe

We cast on for another buddy knit. This time a long sleeved shrug. Lishy is using a pretty shiny gray and I am using a teal blue from the stash.

Speaking of the stash.....I am supposed to be on a yarn diet! And Lishy proved she is my "right hand man" and "partner in crime" on Saturday when I texted her and said come with me to Hobby Lobby to buy yarn.......no questions were asked, no reminders of my yarn diet, nothing....she went quietly and even bought some yarn of her own (She is supposed to be on a diet too!).....

I love you Lishy!!!!! You whore!!!!.............=)

And one more funny thing....I went to buy yarn for my afghan for my livingroom. 3 colors. Easy! I even gave Lishy a hard time when we were at Hobby Lobby cause she wanted to get the yarn for the buddy shrug and she didn't even know how much we needed.......BUT!!!!!!....who went home and realized she bought 2 of the wrong colors??????? ME!!!!!! What an idiot!!!!!!!! hehehehe

5 comments:

Lost Lishy said...

Shiny!

You whore!

Ready for 2 yet?????

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't she be your"left hand man"?

Amy G. said...

Well spuds.....hmmmmmmm????? We are both lefties......so that was a very good question! hehehe

Anonymous said...

Would you expect any less from me????

Anonymous said...

Sending a mental hug your way now.Of course since it's me it's probably a feet off the ground ,twirling, you screaming "Put me down you freaking moose" hug lol.