A little bit of this, a little bit of that, and a whole bunch of YARN! This is Me! This is my life.....

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Firsts...

I got this from Lish...


Who was your first prom date?
That would be the invisable man...I didn't go to the prom.
Do you still talk to your first love?
Nope, I figure he is either dead or in prison.
What was your first alcoholic drink?
a wine cooler
What was your first job?
I worked at Shirt Tales making t-shirts in the Common's Mall.
What was your first car?
a Honda civic
Who was the first person to text you today?
Lishy
Who is the first person you thought of this morning?
someone who I'm sure wasn't thinking about me.
Who was your first grade teacher?
Miss Lentz
Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
never been in a plane
Who was your first best friend and are you still friends?
Laurie...I think she is in a mental hospital...I have that effect on people.lol
What was your first sport played?
Whatever they made us play in P.E.
Who was the first person you talked to this morning?
Lishy
Whose wedding were you first in?
My own...it wasn't a wedding though...just the courthouse.lol
What was the first thing you did this morning?
Woke up.
What was the first concert you went to?
Shaun Cassidy at Market Square
What was your first tattoo or piercing?
First piercing was ears when I was a kid. First tattoo on my ankle
What was the first foreign country you went to?
Does in my mind count???
What was your first run in with the law?
haven't had one yet...knocking on wood.
When was your first detention?
ummmm....I had many.hehe
What was the first state you lived in?
Indiana
Who was the first person to break your heart?
The one from above who is dead or in prison...
Who was your first roommate?
my best friend Angie. moved in with her after highschool
Where did you go in your first limo ride?
a birthday party...and we owned the limo!

No comments: