A little bit of this, a little bit of that, and a whole bunch of YARN! This is Me! This is my life.....

Friday, April 18, 2008

O Words

There was a comment that I was normal....ummmmm????

Original....I'm the most unique individual you will ever meet, well besides Lishy.

Ordinary...Far from it Babe!

Orgasmic......pasta anyone???? (Just for you Alicia! no one else will get it! LOL)

Oompa Loompa.....Lishy...we really need to calm down on our Wally World Adventures!!!!

Online....meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

OMG! ...Yarn realated.....started another baby blanket...and already over it!

4 comments:

Lost Lishy said...

Lmao...orgasmic...why would we calm down on our visits? At least we are entertaining each other.

Yeah, I felt it this morning. First thought (it did wake me up) was that the neighbors were getting a little too frisky...

I may have to thieve your idea and do a few "letter" posts myself :)

WookWitch said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
WookWitch said...

Pasta? I'm almost afraid to ask!

Okay...I'm asking. Whut?

Anonymous said...

orgasmic is that when you grow something without use chemicals?