A little bit of this, a little bit of that, and a whole bunch of YARN! This is Me! This is my life.....

Friday, September 14, 2007

It's Finally Friday!!!!

What a longggggggggggg week. Need the weekend to catch up on sleep!

It's that time......

Appetizer
When was the last time you visited a hospital? August 7th. The Brat's appointment at Riley. She got a great bill of health! I'm so glad she's doing great with her diabetes!

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how ambitious are you? If you mean money-wise...not very. I'm more of a live for love kind of girl. I'd live in a cardboard box if I was with the love -of- my-life! LOL

Salad
Make a sentence using the letters of a body part. (Example: (mouth) My other ukelele tings healthily.) Heart...Happy endings are really true!

Main Course
If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it? I already did! Yarnchicks!

Dessert
What color is the carpet/flooring in your home? Brown.

No comments: