A little bit of this, a little bit of that, and a whole bunch of YARN! This is Me! This is my life.....

Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday! Thank God!

Appetizer
What is your favorite type of art? modern random stuff

Soup
When was the last time you got a free lunch (or breakfast or dinner)? Who paid for it? My dad took me out for dinner for my birthday.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how emotional are you? My emotions are always out there, written on my face. I make a horrible liar. This week they are at 10! Most of the time I'm a calm 6.

Main Course
Approximately how long do you spend each day responding to emails? I don't get that many anymore. =(...........but I spend atleast two hours online at night...

Dessert
To what temperature do you usually set your home’s thermostat? around 75.


Well today is my wedding anniversary. It would have been 19 years..........I'm not feeling sad or anything........The Man really wants me to come back..........but I feel it was my best decision to leave when I did......you can't change people and he really didn't like me!

I'm sitting here drinking a fuzzy navel and toasting myself and my new life. Woohoo!!!!

No comments: