A little bit of this, a little bit of that, and a whole bunch of YARN! This is Me! This is my life.....

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Sticks,Hooks, Friends, and Food

As Sassy shows us.......YARN CHICKS RULED LAST NIGHT!!!!!!

Sassy shows off her two knit scarfs.














Caroline worked on a scarf too. Up next for her is a knit hooded sweater.















Sassy got to be a teacher! She refreshed Carol's crocheting skills.















Dee worked on a baby hat and a dishcloth.
















What's Laura doing?????? She's not knitting of course! LOL















And WHERE AM I??????? Why does it seem I never get a shot of me???? It's my FREAKIN BLOG AIN'T IT????? ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I was working on a baby blanket for a teacher at school. I need to finish it quick cause she's ready to pop!

Next up.....we're getting together next Friday night for eating, yarn shopping, and back to Caroline's. Can't wait!!!!

No comments: