A little bit of this, a little bit of that, and a whole bunch of YARN! This is Me! This is my life.....

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Saturday Shopping Spree




I had fun yesterday shopping! I bought more knitting magazines and one book one. I got some needles and needle "end protectors" and a stitch holder , and some double ended needles to try my hand at knitting some socks after Suzy put the idea in my head the other night at KAC, knitting and crocheting.

I went to Hobby Lobby to get Lion Brand Thick and Quick to start Sweetpeas free Bobblicious pattern. They only had a few colors and no more than 3 skeins of each! ARGH! I was so upset because I really wanted to start it last night, even though I have other WIPS I need to finish. LOL

So I ended up buying this really pretty color of Lion Brand Homespun called Barley. Now I need to just figure out how to get the same guage as the Thick and Quick so I can start.Or make somethingelse out of this yarn... Or wait, because Sweetpea told me she would do the math for me. She's so sweet! Decision, decisions!

I also wanted to get some sock yarn. Not knowing the first thing about sock yarn I really didn't know what to get. I found two balls of this Bernat Sox. It should work hopefully for my first sock attempt.

And lastly, I got my Vera Bradley purse for the season. I absolutely love the color and it makes me even more ready for Spring!

No comments: