A little bit of this, a little bit of that, and a whole bunch of YARN! This is Me! This is my life.....

Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Week with The Pink #6 and 7

 Hello!!! I was under the weather last week with a BAD headache so this will be a double post! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I have acquired some yarn. Aren't they so pretty???? Love love love all the different colors. They make me happy!!!

I also got my first Jessalu project bag! It is so stinking cute and the perfect size and of course it has my favorite thingies, CUPCAKES, on it!!!

I knit Jessie some coasters for her coffee table. That is my one FO for the 2 weeks. I am almost done with burp cloth #2 for Olivia, and I started a pair of socks. Yes, the chick who said Socks Suck! is jumping in and I am actually enjoying them. I've only did 20 rows though so we will see if the excitement lasts....

Books: I finished Hunger Games and started The Lucky One last night. It is the first book being read on my new NOOK! =)

Songs: Poison and Wine by The Civil Wars is wonderful! Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift and The Civil Wars (from Hunger Games) is good too...and Baby One More Time by Brittney Spears has been stuck in my head all day! hehehe

Lishy and I did our semi-annual yarn crawl yesterday. It was fun! We both got yummy yarn at Mass Ave. Knit Shop, ate at Logan's Steakhouse, and I got my new NOOK at Barnes and Noble. It was a great day!!!

Have a great week my friends and I will leave you with this...

Oh, Baby Baby...   ;)~

No comments: