A little bit of this, a little bit of that, and a whole bunch of YARN! This is Me! This is my life.....

Sunday, February 05, 2012

This Week with the Pink # 4







Woohoo! It's Super Bowl Sunday!!! I really don't care too much about the football part of it considering the Colts are not in it, but it is in my home state and I love Madonna and the commercials and let's not forget the hours of knitting time! ;)

FOs of the week: I finished 3 baby hats. 2 crocheted and 1 knitted.

WIPs: I am still working on the Hedgerows shawl and the Rapunzel scarf. I had major startitis this week! I started a crocheted scarf. It consists of multiple strands of chain stitch. It's pink!!!! and will maybe, maybe, maybe be finished during the Super Bowl tonight so I can wear it to work tomorrow.

I started some crocheted socks last night, 3 different patterns, lol, but my lighting and my eyes are crap and I ripped them out and will wait to get needles to knit them instead.

I've gotten a little tired of baby hats so I cast on a baby burp cloth. It is what is pictured above. I LOVE the color!!! It is Sugar n Cream in the Psychedelic colorway. It makes me happy, happy, happy!!! It will either go in the "gift stash" pile or I will gift it to baby Olivia.

T.V Shows: This week I watched Once Upon A time, The Bachelor, American Idol, Vampire Diaries, Grey's Anatomy, Kitchen Nightmares and one of my favorite shows started again this week...Who Do You Think You Are.

Podcasts: Still watching my favorite The Knitgirllls and started to watch Round The Twist too.

Books: I am reading The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. Good so far.

Song of the week: Marry Me by Train

Random Mumblings: Hanging out yesterday in my jammies and knitting and eating and minding my own lazy business and got a visit from Lishy. She brought me.......YARN!!!! What a fun surprise and it was PINK!!!! DUH!!! ;)

Something else random...I don't know about others living in Indiana but.....I REALLY WANT SOME SNOW!!!! The weather has been amazingly warm and sunny days always make me smile...but!!!! It's winter and I would like me some snow and maybe atleast one snow day???!!!

Till next week, Happy Tangling and fondling! ;)

1 comment:

wook witch said...

I love that color! Must get some!