A little bit of this, a little bit of that, and a whole bunch of YARN! This is Me! This is my life.....

Friday, August 06, 2010

Mindless


I get in these phases where I either don't knit or crochet at all or I have to be doing something mindless...

So.....I've been working on dishcloths again. I needed to build my stash up again anyways.

But as usual when Amy gets the cotton out....YES!!! She wants more and more! lol






Also working on the pink garter shawl. it's big enough for a cat now.lol

It's completely mindless too....just wish the yarn was softer. Would make it more enjoyable.

Ok.....I'm outta here....got to go look up new and exciting dishcloth patterns on ravelry!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of the ones I'm looking at is called"Spinning Wheel Dishcloth"It's pretty mindless and uses Sugar'n Cream plus it's free