A little bit of this, a little bit of that, and a whole bunch of YARN! This is Me! This is my life.....

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Charming


Let's take a moment shall we and rejoice in the finishing of the livingroom afghan that was began in January of 2008!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Most of the hours of crocheting this crocheted granny square were while watching Charmed.

So it is only fitting that earlier today I got the final dvd of Season 6 to work......had not been working for umpteem tries..... finished the last row and wove in all the ends!!!!!

Now off to start something new .....OF COURSE!!!!!.......Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is beautiful....I may not know how to crochet but I think I might have some understanding of the talent and skill that went into it. And A BIG HIGH 5