A little bit of this, a little bit of that, and a whole bunch of YARN! This is Me! This is my life.....

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

That Time

I was just moseying along minding my own business in this happy little life I am trying so hard to live......and......WHAM! Where in the Heck has this year gone?????

My friends, it snuck up behind me....THAT TIME!!!!....it's here already!!!! It seems wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too soon, but it is so!!!

IT IS OFFICIALLY FIREWORKS TIME!!!!! I know, it can't possibly be already...I still have school into June dammit! But.....

We unloaded the truck today, already got pissed off with "the boss", and I made my first sale!

As you may well have remembered....I "retired" last year from this business of crackle- boom- bang........but the strong need for moola during the summer and because I somehow enjoy torturing myself,lol......I have returned for another year!

Wish me luck! I'm gonna need it!

And two quick stories .........we were finished unloading and putting stuff out and this boy comes into the store and looks past everyone and says......"There you are" ...looking at me....."you are the one I buy from!"

and Fucktard/ Bossman/ Shithead is running his mouth to one of our advertisers and is going on about one of "his biggest customers" and I walk over and say...."Excuse me, but that is MY customer you are talking about!".

So.......even though it isn't the yarn shop of my dreams.......after 6 years of doing it.........I got my own people!...and that kinda makes me a little happy!

I will close this post with a big sigh, lots of hopes, and the assurance that........I WILL RETURN!!!............after the 4th!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Give my regards to Fucktard

My veri word is micat how cool is that