A little bit of this, a little bit of that, and a whole bunch of YARN! This is Me! This is my life.....

Sunday, December 14, 2008

I'm Odd.....so 50 odd things you should know about me...

I tied Lishy up, threw her in the closet , and stole this from her! hehehe =)

Learn 50 things about your friends, and let them learn 50 things about you...

1. Do you like blue cheese? Nope, I think it is really gross and I LOVE MOST CHEESES!!!!!
2. Do you own a gun? Nope but I sleep with a big black wooden police issued stick (ASP)
3. Wax or Shave your body parts? I shave everything but my eyebrows and I get them threaded.
4. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yep, that's why I don't go.
5. Real or fake nails? I got fake at the moment but the boobs are real! ROFLOL!
6. Favorite Christmas song? the chestnuts roasting on an open fire one.
7. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? a frap
8. Can you do push ups? probably
9. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? the ring of my mom and in the summer I like my anklet.
10. Favorite hobby? anything that involves yarn.
11. Do you have A.D.D.? how would I did you see that chicken know?
12. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? I don't go and get what I want.
13. Middle Name? Louise
14. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? hmmmmm, wtf?, and are you freaking serious????
15. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? faps, diet pepsi, water
16. Current worry right now? That my check on Friday won't cover what I need it to.
17. Current hate right now? Hate is too harsh a word.
18. Favorite place to be? Wherever I'm comfortable and with people who like being around me.
20. Like to go Shopping? Depends on what I'm shopping for
22. Do you own slippers? Yep but i don't wear them.......I really hate stuff on my feet.
23. What color shirt are you wearing ? gray
24. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? it depends who is on the sheets with me! hehehe
26. Favorite color? ummmm I am not sure????........PINK! duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
27. Would you be a pirate? Can I be his wench????
28. What songs do you sing in the shower? rub rub rub I like to scrub....only kidding...that is a song a 5 year old was singing to me at school the other day.lol
29. Favorite girl's name? Well, duh, mine lol
30. Favorite boy's name? I got one but I ain't telling.
31. What's in your pocket right now? nothing. I don't have any pockets!
32. Last thing that made you laugh? probably Lishy at the laundry today.
33. Best bed sheets as a kid? My room was decorated in Holly Hobby
34. Worst injury you've ever had? would a broken heart count?
35. Do you love where you live? I like where I live. Is that good enough?
36. How many TV's do you have in your house? 2 but no cable.lol
37. Who is your loudest friend? probably Dee and that ain't a bad thing.
38. How many pets do you have? none
39. Does someone have a crush on you? I seriously doubt it.
40 What is your favorite book? It is a tie between Outlander and Twilight
41. What is your favorite candy? CHOCOLATE!
42. Favorite Sports Team? Colts
43. What were you doing 12 AM last night? trying to sleep
44. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Who in the hell was texting me that early!
45. Worst habit? waiting
46. Do you play an instrument? maybe
47. How long does it take you to get to work? if i didn't take Jess to school about 30 seconds.lol
48. Plans for the weekend? it's over.......
49. If you could eat anything right this second what would it be? Taco Bell sounds really good.
50. What's your favorite (still running) TV show? I don't watch t.v.

No comments: