A little bit of this, a little bit of that, and a whole bunch of YARN! This is Me! This is my life.....

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Ack! Forgot Last Night!

Appetizer
Who is the easiest person for you to talk to? Cathy, she knows all my skeletons in the closet and still likes me.

Soup
If you could live in any ancient city during the height of the quality of its society and culture, which one would you choose? Ummmm... this seems really stupid to me at the moment cause I'm really trying to move forward in my life and to stop living in the past.lol

Salad
What is the most exciting event you’ve ever witnessed? The birth of my Jessie. The single best thing I've ever done in my life!

Main Course
If you were a celebrity, what would you do for a publicity stunt? I'd make out with Usher on stage. hahahahahahaha

Dessert
What do you consider the ideal age to have a first child? When you are ready, and are we ever really ready?

2 comments:

Lost Lishy said...

Interesting answers. Oh, and there's new posts on both of my blogs *gasp*

I have a gasping problem today, I think. Better than some others, I guess.

Dang it woman, use your phone!

*grins*

WookWitch said...

Awwww! You can always talk to me! What are friends for! Wuv ooo~
Lola