A little bit of this, a little bit of that, and a whole bunch of YARN! This is Me! This is my life.....

Friday, August 17, 2007

F Day

It's that day we all wait for and man, was I ready for it to get here this week. Probably cause I had to go back to the ole grind of work this week. FRIDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

And it's also Feast time......

Appetizer
Describe your laundry routine. Do you have a certain day when you do it all, or do you just wash whatever you need for the next day? I have no washer and dryer in my apartment so I have to go OUT to do my laundry. So I do all my laundry on one day, usually Sunday.

Soup
In your opinion, what age will you be when you’ll consider yourself to truly be old? 80. I am getting ready to have a BIG birthday in a week and can't believe I'm really going to be as old as I'm going to be. I feel like I haven't even begun to live yet!

Salad
What is one of your goals? Is it short-term, long-term, or both? My major goal I have for myself is to be happy and true to myself. It's a short-term and a long-term goal.

Main Course
Name something unbelievable you’ve seen or read lately. Coming home from work today I saw 2 people on a moped and it was dragging a trailor with a coffin on it!

Dessert
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how happy are you today? 7. I had people snap at me today for really no reason....they must have been rating 1 on their happy scales! And The Brat makes me sad because she doesn't want to spend any time with me! =(

No comments: