A little bit of this, a little bit of that, and a whole bunch of YARN! This is Me! This is my life.....

Monday, July 16, 2007

80's Flashback

A good friend of mine has got me hooked on 80's music again. I was and still am an 80's chick! It's been fun searching itunes for those long ago, almost forgotten songs of my past......

Come back with me for a moment.......try and remember what you were doing as these songs played...

1. To Be With You - Mr.Big
2. Sweet Child of Mine - Guns and Roses
3. Heaven- Warrant
4. Wait - White Lion
5. Kiss Me Deadly - Lita Ford
6. Love Song - Tesla
7. Edge of a Broken Heart - Bon Jovi
8. I Think We're Alone Now - Tiffany
9. Toy Sholdiers - Martika
10. Time after Time - Cyndi Lauper
11. Broken Wings - Mr. Mister
12. Ain't Nothin But A Good Time - Poison
13. Up All Night - Slaughter
14. When I'm With You - Sheriff
15. Angel - Aerosmith
16.and last but not least..... the famous song..... You're Sexin Me - Winger (lol)


Ahhhh the memories...... big hair ( i actually had some!), short skirts ( i had great legs then, not these lumps attached to my ass), bleach ( my hair and my jeans), my mom was still here( she really was my biggest fan), and love was innocent and fun ( not this hurt and heartache crap).

So my 5 faithful friends and readers, drop me a comment and tell me your favorite 80's song or memory.

Stay tuned for a 90's Flashback coming soon......

2 comments:

Lost Lishy said...

Wow. I actually remember those songs. And I had flashbacks just reading the titles...

Unknown said...

You forgot a classic! Safety Dance by Men Without Hats :o)