A little bit of this, a little bit of that, and a whole bunch of YARN! This is Me! This is my life.....

Friday, June 08, 2007

My Friday's Feast #2

Appetizer
What do you consider to be the ultimate snack food? Chocolate!

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 as highest), about how popular is your last name? That's a weird question! I will say 4.

Salad
Who is your all-time favorite sitcom character, and why? Reba, she's a survivor like me!

Main Course
Do you shop online? If so, name some sites you like to browse for goodies. Ebay, Oriental Trading, Amazon, knitting sites.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I think ___kids________ should be _kids and not want to grow up too soon!__________.


My feast????? I made my own trail mix tonight. Peanuts, m& m's, chocolate/peanut butter chips, and pecans. Yummo!

No comments: