A little bit of this, a little bit of that, and a whole bunch of YARN! This is Me! This is my life.....

Friday, June 01, 2007

Friday's Feast

I found the Friday's Feast blog and love it! Here's my first:

Appetizer
Name something you think is “the best.” I think 100% dishcloth cotton is "the best" thing I enjoy knitting and crocheting with.

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 highest), how stressed are you today? Not stressed at all! School's out! Yippee!

Salad
What kind of cleanser do you use to wash your face? I use Equate's Facial Cleansing Towelettes.

Main Course
Tonight is a blue moon! What is something that you believe only happens “once in a blue moon.”
True love that lasts.

Dessert
When was the last time it rained where you live? It sprinkled today. It needs to rain! It's too damn hot for this early in the summer!


School's over till August. It's on to the other job....FIREWORKS. May not post often in the next few weeks but will try to atleast do this Friday Feast thingy.

Didn't have a chance to snap a picture but my feast today was a roast beef combo from Arby's with potato cakes. Yummy!!!!

1 comment:

Andey Layne said...

Link? This Friday Feast thing sounds interesting.

-The Book Bandit