A little bit of this, a little bit of that, and a whole bunch of YARN! This is Me! This is my life.....

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Knit-In

Sunday I had a six hour "Knit-In". I invited all the knitters I knew and they could come and stop in for a little while or for the whole 6 hours.

Butterfly, Lishy, Suzy, and Lola! You were all missed!


Dee cast on for a shrug using size 50 needles and 3 strands of yarn.








Sassy worked on a scarf and is holding her first crocheted baby hat. Cute!















Caroline worked on a pink scarf for another aunt.















At the end of the Knit-In, Dee had a finished shrug. So pretty and soft! The picture does not do it justice!







And.....I worked on a fun new project but can't show pictures because it's a bithday present for one of my readers!

Next time we are planning on a Knit-Out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed it... I miss you! Can we get together and knit this weekend? Please?

Andey Layne said...

So when you gonna post the yarn-dyeing pics? And the late-night goofiness pics?