A little bit of this, a little bit of that, and a whole bunch of YARN! This is Me! This is my life.....

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Pillow For Baby



I went to visit the "mommy" and her new baby on Friday. She had given me a crocheted square from her grandmother. I wanted to do something special with it. I had already made "mommy" 2 different blankets so I knew I really didn't want to make another. So I came up with the idea of the pillow. I think it turned out so cute. The red and cream side is from her grandmother. The cream side with the "star shine" pattern was mine. I thought it would be a nice pattern meaning that her grandmother's love was shining down from Heaven on the new sweet baby boy.

She loved the pillow! I am glad! And it was nice to see the other blankets around the house being used.

I, of course, forgot to take my camera to get a picture of the baby. =(

1 comment:

ButterflyLane said...

That's such a neat idea. And it turned out so pretty!