A little bit of this, a little bit of that, and a whole bunch of YARN! This is Me! This is my life.....

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Much Love For Mason- Dixon!


I found the blog for Mason Dixon and then found the book! I love everything in this knitting book! I am totally obsessed with it! I want to make it all!

My first creation from the book is a ball band dishcloth. The pattern was fun and I want to make tons of them. I remember my mom always used cotton dishcloths to wash the dishes. I remember one was green and cream. Maybe I will make one in those colors next as a "tribute".

Right now I am making a baby bib from the book for a friend who is due in October.

This book also makes you go crazy for Cotton yarn. And it's so cheap! Gotta love it!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love cotton dishcloths, too. The colors you picked are very pretty. I have got to buy that book!