A little bit of this, a little bit of that, and a whole bunch of YARN! This is Me! This is my life.....

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Friday Night Yarn Fun!




The Knit and Crochet Chicks got together Friday night at Caroline's house. First of all I have to say her house is absolutely beautiful! I told her she was helping me decorate if I ever got a new house. LOL

I showed Sassy how to stitch her crocheted squares together. She is going to have a blanket done way before me! I keep getting sidetracked. I need to get all our squares put toghether soon!

Dee is working on our "buddy knit" felted purse. I love the color of hers!

Suzy casted on for her drop stitch ribbon scarf. I love the ribbon yarn she chose. It seems kinda tricky to knit with though. Hope she is doing well with it.

I showed Caroline how to do the long tail cast on. It took awhile to cast on 177 stitches. It will also be her first time using circulars. She is making a cute basket weave pattern blanket in hot pink for her daughter.

The night was fun!!!!!!!!!

And I can't forget the yummy chocolate covered strawberries and fruit pizza that Caroline served! It was delish!

No comments: